Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Home, for now

So Karl just posted, but I have a few more things to add.
As you know from the last post, we went to the Renaissance fair, and where the fair was located was also Iowa's Ski resort... It made me laugh so hard. This is as big as their "mountains" get. 

Lately Karl has been wanting me to make his lunches, which is great and saves us money, so I have had fun playing hous-wife,  but all he gets for lunch is sandwiches, which I would think he would get sick of, but he claims I make the best sandwiches and they never get old. Maybe I'll figure out something else that's cheap, fast to make, and easy to pack.

His usual assortment of goodies.

Karl and I have a silly thing that we do. Our right to each other's things are our rings (being married). Here I was saying to Karl "Who said you could drink my grape soda?" (just joking) And this was his response.
So Karl and I are back living at his parents house, and all we have is this little room, but we have made it ours. These are our 4 little walls. Hopefully we can get an apartment soon so we can do this on a larger scale, in our living room, etc.


The tree says "The roots of a family tree begin with the love of two hearts."





And there ya have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment